Sunday, November 2, 2014

Filofax Pages Nov2-8

It's Filofax time again!
I can't believe it's already November! Where did all the months go? 
Anyway, before we go to this weeks pages, I'd like to thank Philofaxy for putting up a link to my weekly Filofax blog posts.  As I was looking thru my feeds, I noticed "visitors" coming from the Philofaxy Blog.  I didn't know that my blog has been included in some of the weekly posts and I am so thankful for taking notice of my Filofax blog posts and adding me to the list.
My pages this week is another owl theme. (Is it a crime to love owls?) The stickers (owls and the leaves) are from Sticko.  It's actually family-themed set of stickers.  But I only used the owls and the leaves. I got this sticker set from Hobby Lobby.  The washi tapes I used are also from Hobby Lobby. The wood grain is 15mm wide and I just trimmed it down.  The pen I will be using is the
 Pilot Hi Tec C in Olive 0.4mm
(Links below)


  Now let's take a peak at my month page. I finally decided to show my monthly planner pages and I'm gonna show it every first week of the month. I'm using a Month on 2 pages by Piaric and I asked her to make only 5 rows of boxes instead of 6 so I can get a little more space for each box.  And Pia is just the sweetest to grant my request.


Last one, I promise. 
Ok. I don't have  decorated pages for my health section this week. I've been playing around with my planner stamps and some of the unused pages, trying to figure out how to lay out for my 2015 health/fitness pages. I really don't have an exercise routine.  I just hit the treadmill 5-6 times a week and that's it.  So I am looking for a program that will work for me and I can put it in my planner. If you have any recommendations, please don't hesitate to let me know by leaving a comment below.

(The work out routines below were copied from a magazine.  
I don't even know what some of those are! LOL)


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a wonderful week ahead.
See you again next week for another Filofax post!

Follow on Bloglovin
Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!