Sunday, November 16, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Nov 16-22

Hello Filofax and Planner friends!
Time for my Filofax planner pages. And as you can see, I have a safari or animal theme for this week.  Last week, Adam Levine's song, Animals, had been playing on the radio every time  I do my school runs! And yesterday, during our fellowship lunch at church, I sat near a bulletin board with a
Noah's Ark theme. So I thought, OK, let's do an animal theme for this week.

The Washi tapes are from various seller from ebay except for the orange one which I got from Michaels.  The stickers are by Sticko and I got them from Hobby Lobby.
(Hobby Lobby is having a 40% sale on all Sticko Stickers for this week!!!)

A few ladies on FB asked me to show my completed pages and the pens I use for my pages.  So by the end of the week, I will post a photo on Philofaxy Washi Tape Appreciation Group and/or on Instagram  of my completed page. 


I will be using a Pilot Juice 0.38mm pen in Gray for this week. To me, it really doesn't look gray and it has a brownish tone to it. It writes really smooth and doesn't bleed through my Piaric inserts. 


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again next week for another Filofax Planner pages post!
Have a great week!


Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!