Monday, December 1, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Nov 30 - Dec- - 6

Hello everyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  It has been so busy  before and after Thanksgiving and I'm still trying to get things back into order around the house.  Plus, I think I 
"over-volunteered"... for the school Christmas program, the church Christmas program... props, decorations, costumes... I'm not complaining because I thinking volunteering will put my name in the "Nice List"! LOL

It's the first week of December and I'm thinking of decorating my December pages with Christmas and Winter Themes.  I will start using my Christmas stickers that I've been hoarding for a while. 

This is my weekly pages for this week. Red and green.  Even the snow flakes are red and green. 
The patterned washi tapes are from the Dollar Store the solid washi tapes are from Michaels.
The tree and gift stickers are from Hobby Lobby.
(links to the products I used are at the bottom of this post)


I will be using the Pilot Frixion Ball Slim 0.38mm in Red for my pages.


Here's my December Calendar.  The washi tapes are also from the Dollar Store. Those tapes from thte Dollar store are regular width washi tapes.  I used a paper trimmer to make them thinner.


This was last week's pages.


Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful week!

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!