Friday, February 20, 2015

Art Journal: Flowers Bloom

Hello everyone!

It's almost a year since I last made an art journal page. I even lost and couldn't fine the sketch books I used the last time. So I got another Moleskine sketch book as my art journal.  I'm really hoping to make more art journal pages but sometimes, life gets in the way of crafting.

For the last few months, I have been watching art journal videos while on the treadmill.  And my favorite has always been Vicky from Clips and Cuts.  She has been an inspiration to me and her art journal pages are gorgeous.

Here is my latest art journal page. I messed up a few areas, forgot a few things but I always hold on to my favorite quote: Embrace Imperfection (Tim Holtz) and do better on my next art journal page.

Here's the video of how I made this.  I hope you enjoy it!
Let me know what you think!
You can also watch it on YouTube HERE


Have a wonderful week end and I see you again next time!

Follow on Bloglovin
Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!